Thursday, January 19, 2012

The idea of a Peer Review

What is a peer review? It is only a helping hand given to us by our class mates. We may write our stories the way we like, however if we do not know how others perceive, or view our writing style we cannot reach our audiences the way we had planned. I appreciate my peers who took the time to look over my narrative essay. It showed me that I had a lot to fix punctuation wise, and to broaden my stories. Peer reviews are not to criticize or demean someone, but to uplift and enrich the other students, so that they can be more productive in their own styles of English writing. This is only constructive criticism, and we can only learn what we take from others.

1 comment:

  1. This is a good start but I think you can expand a lot more. It seems like it was more you being thankful for others reviewing your work than explaining in detail why it is so important. You hit a few points of peer review but there are others you could have gone over.

    ReplyDelete